Monday, April 28, 2014

Who is your favorite Superhero?

Because today is National Superhero Day we ask the question: Who is your favorite Superhero? Is this person fictitious or is it a real Superhero who has inspired you?

I love Superheroes because they want to help others. They want to make the world a better place. They are unselfish and are a positive influence.

My favorite Superhero is a real person. She is someone who has inspired me for many years and has changed my life - my Sister Tracy - also known as Superwoman T-Si. She never tried to be an inspiration to others. She would say that she was just trying to live her life, but in doing just that, she was and still is an inspiration.


On this day to recongize our Superheroes, be sure to share with us your favorite Superhero and why?
Smiles,

Jackie
President & Founder